Join our Team
1. Download the resources for your instrument or voice.
2. Learn and practice provided song(s).
3. Capture a video of you performing the song(s).
4. Upload your video (instructions provided in resource download).
5. Submit the Worship Team Assessment form.
What do I need in order to complete the assessment?
You'll need the following:
- An instrument or voice to record
- A smartphone or other video recording device
- Headphones or speaker to listen to the provided materials
How will the assessment be evaluated?
The worship staff is looking at 4 key things:
- Knowledge of Song
- Timing and Tempo
- Pitch and Tuning
- Presence and Confidence
What if I'm just wanting to learn how to play?
We are looking for musicians at every level - from novice to expert. Even if you know you may have trouble meeting the criteria, please still try. We have processes in place to help you reach your potential and develop your skill.
When will I know if I made the team?
We'll try to process your assessment as quickly as possible. However, we can't review your assessment until you've submitted the Assessment Form. You can expect a response within a week of your video submission.
What if my instrument is not listed?
We've provided the most popular instruments for the style of music we play at Revolution, but that doesn't mean you can't still be a part of the team. If you play violin, cello, banjo, etc. we still want to hear you. Submit your video with the Acoustic Guitar Mix.