Locations and Times
Thursday, April 1 at 7:00p
Saturday, April 3 at 4:30p, 6:15p
Sunday, April 4 at 8:00a, 9:30a, 11:15a
*We are at capacity for the 9:30a and 11:15a Gatherings. Please join us for one of the other gathering times.*
Easter At Revolution Gatherings
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the in-person gathering times?
Thursday, April 1 at Revolution Canton: 7:00p (RevKids programming will not be available)
Saturday, April 3 at Revolution Canton: 4:30p and 6:15p (Limited RevKids programming)
Sunday, April 4 at Revolution Canton and Revolution Jasper: 8:00a, 9:30a, and 11:15a (Limited RevKids programming available)
Will RevKids programming be available for Easter at Revolution?
- RevKids programming will not be available on April 1. If you have kids 3rd Grade and older, they are welcome to attend with you. Please reserve their ticket for the Adult Gathering.
- RevKids programming will be available with limited capacities on Saturday, April 3 and Sunday, April 4. If you have kids that will attend and are 6 weeks - 2nd Grade, make sure to reserve a ticket for your kids as soon as possible. We can not guarantee a spot once a certain area/age group is full.
- If you have kids that will attend and are 3rd Grade and older, please reserve their ticket for the Adult Gathering.
- RevKids programming will be available with limited capacities on Sunday, April 4. If you have kids that will attend and are 6 weeks - 4th Grade, make sure to reserve a ticket for your kids as soon as possible. We can not guarantee a spot once a certain area/age group is full.
- If you have kids that will attend and are 5th Grade and older, please reserve their ticket for the Adult Gathering.
Do I have to make a reservation to attend Easter At Revolution?
Yes, you will need to reserve your tickets for Easter At Revolution.
You will receive a confirmation email once you reserve your tickets. The confirmation email will act as your ticket, we will not mail you a physical ticket. Please show your confirmation email upon arrival to Easter At Revolution.
Are masks required?
All staff will be required to wear a mask. Masks will be strongly encouraged for team members and attendees.
Will you be following social distancing?
We are asking everyone to respect social distancing recommendations. Seating arrangements will be set with space in-between rows and empty chairs between families.
Will the church perform extra cleaning of the buildings?
We will fog and thoroughly clean the buildings in between all Easter gatherings.
Who will have their temperature checked upon arrvial?
All staff and team members will have their temperature checked before entering the building.
What are the Covid Communication Protocols at Revolution Church?
What happens if someone in attendance informs Revolution Church that they have tested positive with Covid-19?
Staff/Attendees/Team Members/Safety Officers, etc. will be informed that they may have come in contact with the person who has COVID-19.
We will communicate to people depending on what gathering they attended or served.
Is Revolution Church asking others to quarantine or only the infected person?
For staff, we will prohibit the infected person and family members from coming to our campuses until quarantine is completed and a negative test is received.
For attenders, will we ask them not to return to our campuses until the quarantine is completed, and they are symptom-free.
What happens if a RevKids Team test positive for Covid-19?
We will follow the same protocol as adults but will inform all parents of kids that checked in that day.