We Believe so We Speak
Join the Campaign
1. Write out your “We Believe” statements: Paul says, in 2 Corinthians, "since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, we also believe." We need to know what it is we believe. Take some time to think about what you believe and then write it out using the simple format of, “We Believe God is ______________, therefore we will _________." For example: We believe God is Sovereign, therefore we will trust Him in all of life’s circumstances. It is good to talk about these as a family and write out a list of statements. Try to come up with at least 5 statements that are scripturally true and personal to you.
2. Speak your “We Believe” statements: Paul also said, "we believe and so we also speak." Not only do we need to know what it is we believe, but we also need to speak what we believe so others can know. We have created resources for you to use to help you speak your “We Believe” statements.
- Download the "We Believe" worksheet and use it to help you write out your statements.
- Download the "WeBelieve" kids coloring sheet and help your kids write a statement.
- Share the social media graphics we have created and write out one or more of your “We Believe” statements.
- Add the "We Believe" icon to your social media profile photo.
We want this to be a faith-building exercise for you and your family! We can't wait to see what God does through this campaign.